About the Firm
Trusted Louisville Law Firm Offers Comprehensive Counsel
Reliable representation for personal injury, business, real estate, and legacy matters in Kentucky
When a legal issue prevents you from moving forward with your life or business, you need professional help. An experienced lawyer can safeguard your rights and guide you through the legal system efficiently and effectively to a positive resolution. At Thomas, Dodson & Wolford, PLLC, in Louisville, we have represented individuals and businesses in a wide range of practice areas since 1987. Whether you need help planning your estate, filing a slip and fall claim, or purchasing property for your business, our legal team is ready to provide you with exceptional counsel.
Experienced Kentucky lawyers
Drawing on our 170 years of combined legal experience, we are uniquely able to determine the best strategy for advancing your interests. Clients in Louisville and the surrounding areas seek our help for many reasons, but most notably because we are:
- Established — For more than 30 years, our firm has represented Kentucky residents and companies in injury, business, real estate, and estate planning matters.
- Sympathetic — Understanding that your case may be disrupting your family or business, we strive to resolve your legal issue as efficiently and favorably as possible.
- Dedicated — We’re determined to help you resolve whatever legal problems you face throughout your life or that of your business.
It’s normal to be intimidated by the legal process. At our firm, we offer a free initial consultation with a seasoned attorney who can put your mind at ease and help you make decisions with confidence.
Areas of Practice
Skilled lawyers handle a range of issues for Louisville clients
Our firm provides dedicated legal support to clients in a variety of practice areas:
- Personal injury — Our personal injury attorneys work diligently to obtain full, fair compensation through insurance litigation for victims of car crashes, slip and falls, dog bites, and other accidents.
- Business law — We offer a full range of business law services. Whether you’re seeking to expand your organization, draft a sound contract, or resolve a partnership dispute, we can provide you with dependable representation.
- Estate planning — If you are looking to update your existing will or draft a new will, our skilled attorneys can assist you in creating a comprehensive and clearly written document. We can also assist with probate, trusts, advance healthcare directives, and other estate planning concerns.
- Real estate — We handle all aspects of commercial and residential real estate, including land development, financing, leasing, transactions, and sales contracts.
With three decades of experience serving Kentucky clients, our firm has the knowledge and dedication to resolve the most complicated legal issues for our clients.
Contact experienced Louisville attorneys for your legal concerns
Thomas, Dodson & Wolford, PLLC provides strong representation to personal injury, business, estate planning, and real estate clients in Kentucky. Please call 502-443-0145 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation at our Louisville office.